Much easier said than done – Stay Active and Fit for Life! Not all the time. Here are few simple and fun things that you can incorporate in your everyday life and continue to stay Physically Fit and Active.
We call it the Activity Pyramid. Since it is meant to be FUN, it begins right at the bottom with everyday things that you may have known but have ignored implementing them so far!.Start from the bottom and work your way upwards!
1. If you are Inactive: That is you rarely do any activity, increase your daily activities by:
– Use the staircase in place of the elevator. Start by climbing up the first fllor and then take the elevator to your destination. Add another one floor every second day of your climbing routine to gradually make it all the way up.
– Hide the TV remote. Get up and walk to the TV to adjust the volume or change the channel everytime.
– While standing in a queue, use your time to stretch your body.
– Walk whenever you can even within the house Continue reading “The Activity Pyramid: Stay Active in a Fun way”